Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whooo Said It Weddings Weren't Fun

  Have you ever found your self on a page of the internet looking at something and wonder - how did I ever find this? I started looking for a gift for my dad- golf clubs, then I was on this page with tiger cubs and now 20 minutes later I am reading an article about circus animals?  Well I seem to have found myself on that same path today.  I, however, managed to stay on one site... etsy! Yes I have become addicted to looking at handmade crafts and such on etsy.com And lucky you - I post my favorite little finds for the week.  Today's search around landed me on a cute little invitation with a set of owls.  And 20 minutes later, I managed to collect 13 different owl inspired items for your wedding day. And you don't have to be an owl enthusiast to appreciate these little finds ...


Two Little Owls Invitation ($4) at Ello There / Owl Love U Forever Printable Circles ($10) at Paper & Pigtails / Love Owls Painting ($85) at Emily H Martinez / Green & White Owl Paper ($7) at Perty.ful.tings / Studded Silver Earrings ($45) at MarKhed / Personalized WhoWhoo Ring Dish ($12) at Wise Impressions

There are even a few finds here for the groom in there too ... 


Owl Wedding Cake Toppers ($105) at Red Light Studio / Ginger Owl Flask ($65) at Moxie & Oliver / Custom Owl Box ($20) at Gifts & Talents / Cozy Owl Save-the-Date Magnets x15 ($33) at Angel Ellie / Cuff Links $25 at Bella Moda Artist / Plum Garden Owlet Necklace ($29.95) at Rachelle D / Owls in Love personalized print ($25) at Stubborn Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment