Monday, May 10, 2010

Yellow is all the Rage on Etsy

This season, yellow is all the rage! And I know that I usually post my etsy finds on Wednesdays but I could resist sharing some of these lovely finds a few days early...

Lovebirds Save-the-Dates ($15)  by Kim Custom Gifts / Handmade Satin Flower Appliques ($6.99) by Juja Crafts / Chiffon Flower Necklace ($14) by Lovely and Amazing / Snap Clutch ($35) by ModDot / Blue & Yellow Boutonniere ($15) by PishPosh / Honey Tones Flower arrangement ($50) by Flores Del Sol / Haute Pastel Yellow ($89) by Nostalgia.

Intertwined Headpiece ($75) by House of Elsa  / Scalloped Lace Ring 22ct gold ($250) by bcm999 / Bridesmaid Ranunculus Feather ($39) by Y&J Design  / Mango Scarflette ($35) by Scarflette / Canary Dress Silk Chiffon ($425) by Holly Stalder.  

6 comments:

  1. Super beautiful :)Thanks so much for featuring my shop and my little flower appliques here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuffs! Love the yellows. The best way to brighten up your day and others. Thanks for counting in my Meliana ranunculus headpiece. ;-) YJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my save the date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me! wonderful eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!I love the wedding mix. thanks for adding my florals!

    ReplyDelete