Saturday, August 28, 2010

L.O.V.E. it! - Lemon Lace Studio

I came across this lovely number by recent fashion graduate- Paulea from Missouri.  This is the perfect dress for a more casual tea party wedding or as a second dress for your outdoor reception. -

($495)

To see more of Lemon Lace Studio's online shop - click here!


For more wedding dress inspirations:
Safari Wedding Dress inspirations
Inspiration: BCBG
Inspiration: Wedding Dress

Useful Information about Your Dress:
Questions to Ask Your Dressmaker!
Eco-friendly: Preowned Wedding Dresses

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty dress. It’s just perfect to wear in parties. I love white color. White is symbol of piece and elegance. I really like the simplicity in design for this dress. I want to see some wedding dress also. I want to know the price range for these dresses.

    ReplyDelete